Friday, September 24, 2010

Only God knew...

When Sean and I first started emailing, we would ask each other tons of questions. Both of us could remember it taking hours to write back to the other and answer all of the questions. In one particular email, he disclosed he played the guitar. My heart melted. I can still remember thinking I've always wanted to be married to someone who plays the guitar. Now, I realize this may seem like a silly thing; nevertheless he was playing right to my heart <pardon the pun>. I can remember dating people before Sean and secretly wishing, "if only they played the guitar". Funny how God will answer even what would seem to be the piddliest "dream". He must have known what it would take to get my attention. 

I found it interesting, that all the little things I had dreamt of from the time I was a little girl, I was seeing them in Sean. With everything Sean knew about me and vice versa, it was obvious, Only God Knew what it would take to bring us together.

So glad we followed our hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment